Swap your city shoes for running shoes for the great food rescue race!
Every day, OzHarvest makes a difference in the lives of so many South Australians by rescuing good, nutritious, surplus food and distributing this within our community for people doing it tough.
With 8-10 billion dollars of food wasted each year in Australia, and 90% of food relief agencies reporting that they're not able to meet community demand, OzHarvest is passionate about reducing food waste and ensuring this abundance is shared with those that need it most.
We need your help!
The Great Food Rescue Race is a fun new way for you to celebrate Adelaide's food culture and embrace food-rescue, while helping to raise much needed funds for OzHarvest.
|WHAT TO DO|
|Team Captains:||Joining a Team:|
- race between a series of iconic Adelaide food establishments and other food rescue themed Race Stations
- be challenged to learn more about food security and homelessness
- test your food and nutrition knowledge
- be inspired and surprised by local food identities that support the work of OzHarvest
- rescue deliver and cook with surplus food
- embrace food, community, sustainability, collaboration and fun!
From Registering to Race, to Supporting a Team, there are so many ways you can support the Event. Read more here.
We have some amazing Event Partners supporting the event, and you can find out more about them here.
Register now to Race for Food Rescue!
- Raised So Far
- Help us raise vital funds